Find a Store
March Focus: East Bay
How to Use the Google Map
- Reposition the map by dragging it with your mouse, or by using the toolbar on the left to scroll, recenter, and zoom. You’ll need to zoom out or scroll to see member stores in other regions.
- Define your zoom area by clicking on “zoom...” and dragging with your mouse.
- Click on a marker to get an information window for that store. If the store’s name is a link, click to visit their website.
- The easiest way to zoom in on a particular store is to open their information window and then drag the zoom slider all the way up.
- Some markers will cover others until you zoom in closer.
|New books||Used books||Both new & used books|
|Academic||Foreign Language / Multicultural||Maritime||Travel|
|Environment / Nature||Legal||Architecture / Construction|
|Fantasy / Science Fiction||Museum||Spiritual / Metaphysical / Religious|