Holiday Catalog & Campaign 2017
Here’s how we all win in 10 easy steps:
- Sign up to participate in the Holiday Catalog & Campaign here. Participating stores will receive free copies of the catalog for in-store display and giveaway. You’ll also have the option to partner with NCIBA to insert those catalogs with your store’s name into your local newspaper.
- Check out the Holiday Title List featuring the top books from publishers for the season.
- Attend the Discovery Show in October for a social media audit and training session. This special session will give you new skills and resources for your store’s social media program. Our region’s top social media booksellers will be there to assist. And then we all launch the Holiday Campaign together November 14.
- Pick up great merchandising concepts from some of our region’s top booksellers at the Discovery Show. Stop by the Holiday Catalog & Campaign table in the lobby and check out the fun displays created to showcase the holiday titles. Pick up display materials.
- Order the books! Starting at the Discover Show, take advantage of the Baker & Taylor pre-pack options for the holiday titles. NCIBA has organized the holiday titles into three digestible assortments. When you order from B&T, you’ll get a 45% discount, free shipping, and your order will include the titles you need to create a display, plus you’ll receive display signs and shelf talkers.
- Create your display. The Holiday Campaign runs from November 14 through December 24. That’s when the media onslaught starts, so take advantage of it by having your displays ready to go. This is also the period when the imprinted catalogs will be inserted into newspapers throughout Northern California.
- Post the catalog to your website by November 14. Take advantage of online sales too by posting the holiday catalog to your website. Ask NCIBA and we’ll help you set up easy ordering for your customers from the catalog pages.
- Do your social media thing. NCIBA will provide social media for quick reposting through Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and you also can create your own posts. We’ll keep it happening from November 14 through December 24.
- Restock and refresh. Need more books during the campaign? Reorder through B&T for fast turnaround so you don’t lose any sales.
- Bask in the glory of a great sales season!