Teachers & Librarian Membership
We invite and encourage teachers and librarians to be a part of our world. Although associate members do not have voting rights, the access you have to our bookselling community, and the perspective you offer, will be valuable to all. You’ll also be able to attend our events and programs at discounted rates. Your membership includes entry into the Northern California Children's Booksellers Alliance, where booksellers, publishers, authors and illustrators come together to discuss and strategize all things children’s books. Membership dues are $50 per year and expires March 31, 2020.
- Free or reduced rates at education and member programs
- Free subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter keeps you up-to-date with industry, association and bookstore news
- Membership to the *Northern California Children's Booksellers Alliance (NCCBA)
- Access to Writers & Illustrators Network for an online listing of regional authors & illustrators willing to participate in school and library events
- Weekly NCIBA Bestseller list via email